All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Maintenance Engineer on a full-time permanent basis. The position is one geared towards increasing the uptime of the production facility, involving both the maintenance and repair of production, and any other equipment. The work will be both varied in discipline, and complexity. Principles of machine ownership will be adopted (TQM).
- Maintain all production machinery, ensuring availability to production
- Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical)
- Carry out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturers specifications
- Monitor and repair where necessary, all utility services for machinery
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Carry out minor electrical and mechanical installations regardless of bias(electrical or mechanical)
- Liaise with production supervisor/ manager during production downtime, and installation work
- Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks, leading to recognised safe procedures of work
- Extended training on specific machines (machine ownership)
- Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes
Professional Skills; either of the below
- Mechanical. Time served apprenticeship (Fitter, Welder, Toolmaker etc.)
- Electrical. Time served apprenticeship (Electrician, Instrumentation etc.)
- Self motivatated
- Ability to problem solve and repair as an individual
- Proactive thinking is paramount
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/115.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.