All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Maintenance Engineer on a full-time permanent basis. The position is the upkeep of the production facility, involving both the maintenance and repair of production, and any other equipment. The work will be varied.
- Maintain all production machinery, ensuring availability to production
- Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical)
- Carry out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturers specifications
- Monitor and repair where necessary, all utility services for machinery
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Carry out minor electrical and mechanical installations regardless of bias(electrical or mechanical)
- Liaise with production supervisor/ manager during production downtime, and installation work
- Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks, leading to recognised safe procedures of work
- Extended training on specific machines (machine ownership)
- Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes
Professional Skills; either of the below
- Mechanical. Time served apprenticeship (Fitter, Welder, Toolmaker)
- Electrical. Time served apprenticeship (Electrician, Instrumentation)
- Self motivatated
- Ability to problem solve and repair as an individual
- Proactive thinking is paramount
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/115 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.