Role : Logistics and Fulfilment Project Manager (9 month contract)
Description : Our client is looking for suitable candidates to support the Senior Logistics Manager specifically around key fulfilment and logistics run business, launch activities and project management.
The successful candidate will be working remotely.
Logistics and Fulfilment :
- Act as the centralized point of contact for specific run business queries/escalations.
- Monitor scorecard on a weekly basis and provide reporting on key PBI metrics.
- Work with key partners to ensure adherence to standard processes to support run business.
New Product Launch Management:
- Act as the centralized point of contact for all external parties.
- Coordinate information on street date, product spec, launch volumes and shipping destinations.
- Coordinate season readiness.
- Conduct post season post mortem.
Project Management :
- Act as single point of contact to monitor and track all key fulfilment and logistics specific projects and initiatives
- Run weekly meetings to ensure team and tracking to key milestones and are held accountable for any slip in dates.
- Manage weekly reporting
- Experience in working in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Experience in a transactional logistics type role
- Project Management skills
- Systems knowledge – SAP & PBI or equivalent
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/410 or email your CV to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.