All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Laboratory Technician
Our client is looking for a Laboratory Technician on a permanent basis.
- Handling samples and performing analysis / performing dilutions using aseptic technique according to established procedures.
- Carrying out temperature readings.
- Preparing and dispensing media.
- Use of laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining stock of media and consumables.
- Completing of Test Worksheets and other laboratory records
- Maintaining records of all quality activities as documented in SOPs and test methods
- Handling samples and performing analyses according to SOPs and test methods
- Reporting deficiencies or malfunction to the lab manager / quality manager
- Identifying and recording non-conformances
- Correcting non-conformances and potential non-conformances
- Participating in internal and external audits.
- General cleaning and monitoring of the laboratory.
- Qualification in Food Science, Microbiology or other relevant subject
- Previous experience working within an accredited contract testing laboratory or food industry laboratory environment is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of relevant quality system and accreditation requirements.
- Good computer skills, MS Office packages.
- Good standard of written and spoken English and numeracy skills.
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/380 or email your CV to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.