All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth seeks a Junior Web Developer on a full-time permanent basis. Working within the Customer Success & Support teams and reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal person will be involved with the software development and support of ecommerce and mobile app products for customers. The role is critical to the success of the company and provides you with an excellent opportunity to develop both your technical skills and product knowledge of eCommerce platforms and mobile apps.
- Maintenance & Modification of eCommerce sites, platforms & mobile apps
- Providing customer support, problem solving, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Updating & modifying customer feedback tasks and priorities
- Ensuring all Quality Control and Review procedures are followed
- Efficient Completion of customer development task lists
- Communication, both internally and with customers is required
- Understanding of ERP systems and Platform integrations
- 1-2 years software/ web development, preferably in a product related company
- Degree or Diploma in Software Development/ Computer Science preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great organisation & time management
- Process orientated
- Recognise when you need help & be proactive to seeking it out
- Fun & outgoing personality
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/149.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.