All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Monaghan is seeking a Junior Software Support Analyst on a full-time permanent basis.
The Junior Software Support Analyst will join the existing IT Team responsible for the standardization, development and implementation of group IT Business Systems in alignment with business requirements and our ERP provider. The key objective of this position is to provide software implementation and support for IT & Business Systems related projects.
- Work closely with specific departments, to ensure our business system capabilities are fully exploited and provide added value to the business
- Assist with onsite implementation and deployment of new business systems at group locations
- Provide 2nd level software support for all IT Business Systems within his/her remit
- Assist with onsite upgrade and maintenance of existing systems at group locations
- Develop business systems documentation and user training materials as required
- Act as contact point between system provider and business systems champions
- Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business
Competencies to perform the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to explain technical issues in layman’s terms. Includes both oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand and support new applications
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a busy team
- Self-motivated, results focused and eager to learn
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of standard business & financial processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level qualification in Business & Information Technology
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working in FMCG environment
- Previous experience of Prophet PR3, T-SQL and SQL Management Tools
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/583 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
- At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.