All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Junior Software Support Analyst
The key objective of this position is to provide software implementation & support for IT related projects for respective business departments.
- Form part of an IT project team that will standardize, develop and implement group IT solutions in alignment with our existing ERP provider.
- Work closely with specific departments, to ensure our system capabilities are fully exploited and provide added value to the business.
- Assist with onsite implementation and deployment of new business systems at group locations.
- Provide 2nd level software support for all IT Business Systems within his/her remit.
- Assist with onsite upgrade and maintenance of existing systems at group locations.
- Develop software documentation and user training materials as required.
- Act as contact point between system provider and business systems champions.
- Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business.
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to explain technical issues in layman’s terms. Includes both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and support new applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a busy team.
- Self-motivated, results focused and eager to learn.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of standard business & financial processes.
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working in FMCG environment
- Previous experience of Prophet PR3, T-SQL and SQL Management Tools
Experience and Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in Business & Information Technology.
Other significant role requirements
- Some travel to other sites may be necessary
- Application support, outside normal working hours may be required to ensure business continuity
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/243.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.