All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Junior Sales Executive
Our client is currently looking for a motivated Junior Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years sales/office experience within a comparable fast-paced industry.
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders, proposals & pricing
- Contacting suppliers and handling RFQ’s (request for quotations) with each supplier on multiple tenders
- Managing day-to-day requirements and project management of assigned tasks
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships, understanding clients’ needs and requirements
- Regularly keeping in contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and personal contact as required to build/retain relationships
- Assist in the delivery of client projects, liaising between clients and internal teams to meet project deadlines
- Maintain and develop strong relationships within the Company’s departments
- Target management - responsible for ensuring targets and KPIs are being met
- Attend briefing meetings, upsell & cross sell, supply client solutions, negotiate on pricing and lead-times
- Supporting overall sales and marketing team which may involve specific projects, e.g. new product development/supplying sales case studies or working on sales development or retention initiatives
- Tracking and reporting all activities in a regular and consistent manner – e.g. use of Excel reports and CRM system
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales or office related role
- An interest and/or background in engineering - mechanical or electrical an advantage
- Excellent client service/account management skills, capable of solution selling to senior level Marketing and Procurement executives.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Use of AutoCAD & 3D drawing packages, and ability to read technical drawings an advantage
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- Travel will be required
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/270.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.