All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in the Northeast is currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Junior Java Developer to support their rapid expansion. Our client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with our client’s progressive young management team delivering their unique cybersecurity solutions. Their SaaS solution is a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solutions, providing clients with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected product portfolios.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in software development teams
- Experience of working in/ leading software development teams within an agile environment
- Experience of both client side and server-side development using Java
- Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL
- Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Environments and Tools
- Experience of performing Continuous Integration
- Experience of project management and configuration management
- Able to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to both team members and customers
- Possess knowledge of security and implementing security controls and protocols
- Able to define and implement software development processes
- Possesses knowledge of algorithm development
- Experience improving application efficiency and performance
- Experienced Developer with knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring
- Experience of developing cloud solutions
- Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud (MS Azure) environments
- Good presenter, communicator
- Knowledge of DevOps would also be advantageous
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain java application
- Manage software and architectural development activities
- Transform requirements into design and working software
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
- Work as a team leader for both existing and new product development
- Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/45.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.