All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Junior Java Developer to support their rapid expansion.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in software development teams
- Experience of working in/ leading software development teams within an agile environment
- Experience of both client side and server-side development using Java
- Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL
- Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Environments and Tools
- Experience of performing Continuous Integration
- Experience of project management and configuration management
- Able to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to both team members and customers
- Possess knowledge of security and implementing security controls and protocols
- Able to define and implement software development processes
- Possesses knowledge of algorithm development
- Experience improving application efficiency and performance
- Experienced Developer with knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring
- Experience of developing cloud solutions
- Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud (MS Azure) environments
- Good presenter, communicator
- Knowledge of DevOps would also be advantageous
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain java application
- Manage software and architectural development activities
- Transform requirements into design and working software
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
- Work as a team leader for both existing and new product development
Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/98.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.