All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in North Dublin seeks a Human Resource Administrator on a full-time one year contract basis, to provide an effective & efficient administration support to the HR Business Partners and maintain a high level of confidentiality towards all HR issues.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities
- Manage the Hiring Requisition Process via the Recruitment Module in SAP SuccessFactors & ensure all necessary approvals are signed off
- Liaise with Recruitment Agencies & advertise vacancies internally and externally
- Conduct initial screening of CVs and route suitable candidates to the Hiring Manager
- Schedule interviews as required; Conduct reference checking and screening checks and regret unsuccessful applicants
- Issue contracts of employment and new starter packs
- Create, maintain and update employee files (physical files and databases) and notify payroll of additions & changes
- Send planners to Supervisors with start dates, probation dates etc. for new starters
- Process & track all administration tasks associated with new hires
- Participate in interviews & complete and file associated paperwork
- Run and maintain weekly absence report; track medical certificate requirements
- Advise managers of outstanding Return to Work Interviews and file as necessary
Deliver Regular Reporting Packs
- Run weekly & monthly HR KPI dashboards and other reports on HR systems and generate HR Management Report
- Manage the half yearly and annual performance review process for tracking review completion via the Talent Module on SAP SuccessFactors
- Manage local Health and Wellbeing initiatives, Bikes to work & TaxSaver Tickets process
- Manage Director’s Breakfast Process
- Act as Information and Consultation Group Company Rep
- Process leavers and conduct Exit Interviews
- Maintain and update HR systems
- Support the HR Team on projects
- General Administration including travel booking for Head of HR, filing, scanning, typing, ad‐hoc letter generation, stationary orders, purchase requisition generation.
- Strong across all Microsoft Packages
- Qualification in HR
- Experience working within the HR function of a Supply Chain organisation
Please note, this is a one year contract with an immediate start, you must be available at maximum 2 weeks' notice.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM/136.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.