All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based close to Co Louth/ Meath/ North Dublin are seeking a Health & Safety Officer on a full-time Permanent basis.
Job Title: Health & Safety Officer
The Role: Supporting The Ongoing Maintenance and Development of the Health & Safety Management Systems, including:
- To communicate effectively throughout the company on H&S issues and to actively participate in management meetings.
- To provide reports relating to H&S as necessary to management.
- To support the business needs of the company through innovative and efficient approaches in achieving compliance requirements that enhance the continuing development and growth of the company.
- To carry out risk assessment and hazard identification;
- To effectively communicate H&S requirements to staff through meetings, toolbox talks and learn from events.
- To coordinate, manage and deliver EHS related training, company requirements, procedures new legal requirements, inductions, staff training;
- To report on incidents and accidents and monitor follow up actions;
- To monitor objectives and promote their delivery;
- To carry out H&S audits and inspections.
- Issue and track PPE requirements.
- Liaise with site team to ensure health and safety documentation is up to date
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- Degree/Diploma, third level qualification in Health & Safety is a must.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be innovative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver training.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Full clean drivers’ licence is required.
Join a Growing Team in a Successful Company.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/752 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.