All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Would suit candidates living in Navan, Trim, Kells, Mullingar, Ashbourne and Dunshaughlin
Job Title: Health & Safety Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Preparation of Operational and Maintenance Manuals
- Ensure all relevant safety “registers” are maintained i.e. safe pass, plant and machinery etc.
- Ensure contractor and company employees’ safety documentation are in order, details of safety training is up to date and valid for work
- Ensure all safety certification is in order i.e. GA1, GA2 and GA3 forms are completed as required
- Provide hands-on support to the Project Management Teams to ensure the safe execution of projects
- Monitor compliance with site safety rules ensuring persons at work are wearing the required PPE
- Deliver health and safety inductions and maintain record of same
- Carry out detailed safety audits to ensure statutory, contractual and best practice standards are being adhered to
- Ensure a positive safety culture is maintained
- Provide administrative support (including attending meetings, recording minutes etc)
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/226.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.