The role will suit candidates in Co.Cavan & Co.Monaghan
Role : Graduate Quality Control Officer
- Manage all aspects of quality & food safety from incoming material, to processing and finished shipped product.
- Ensure that all products packaged conform to specification.
- Work with the team to ensure that customer specifications are met.
- Maintain & Improve Quality Standards.
- Provide interface to Production staff.
- Have good working relationships with other departments within the company.
- Liaise with Plant Manager & Quality Manager.
- Collection of samples and logging of same.
- Ensure best practice, rules & regulations are in place & operating on site.
- Produce reports as required.
- Conduct environmental swabbing as determined.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained with respect to procedures and documentation control.
- Prevent any risk to food / product safety.
- Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Dealing with customer queries relating to company and supplier systems and policies e.g. Animal Welfare, Ethical Trade, Halal and completion of customer questionnaires.
- Assisting with customer and regulator visits and ensuring appropriate PPE is in place.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Food Science related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Own transport (shifts)
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/394
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.