All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Graduate IS Support Analyst / Master Data
Only candidates who reside in the Republic of Ireland without restrictions to work in a full time employment will be considered for this role
The key objective of this position is to take ownership of Group Product Setup and assist with the support and delivery of IT Business Systems.
- Setup, and maintain Group Products in all IT Business Systems, Supplier and Master Data.
- Resolve AP, and Master Data queries visa email and telephone
- Provide 2nd Level software support for all IT Business Systems within their remit
- Assist in managing service level agreements between IT, business users and 3rd party providers
- Assist with on-site support of IT business system implementations and upgrades
- Work closely with other IS Support resources.
- Ensure all systems add value across the business
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and follow workflow instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
Experience and Qualifications
- 3rd Level education in related discipline
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/241.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.