All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based near Navan Co Meath is seeking a Graduate Design Engineer on a full-time permanent basis.
- Design plans in coordination with clients’ needs and specifications
- Translating concept designs from sales drawings into drawings suitable for manufacture
- Design large components and assemblies using Pro-Engineer
- Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors
- Design of structural support work
- Design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
- Managing various engineering projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and close out
- Customer interaction, supply chain & production system design
- Conduct detailed models and 3d drawings
- Relevant third level qualification/ Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Pro-engineer experience desirable
- AutoCAD an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible
- Strong intellectual, analytical and thinking skills
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/106.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.