All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based close to Co Louth/ Meath/ are seeking a General Office Manager on a on a full-time Permanent basis.
Title: General Office Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
The role: A General Office Manager who will learn the workings of all sections of the Business and operate as part of the management team reporting to the MD.
Key attributes for this role will be:
- General company management (working as part of Management team)
- Oversee all Office Administration Accounts, Payroll and Bookkeeping.
- IT – hardware and software, handling all IT issues
- Sage 200 expertise (creating reports and leading Sage projects)
- Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Management.
- Staff management experience (for management of office & warehouse teams, understanding all roles and covering when required.
- Support management with all employees including (expenses, annual leave queries).
Diploma/Certificate in Business Studies or Office Management qualification,
3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience in a similar role, preferably in an FMCG company.
Strong can-do attitude with the ability to work professionally under pressure.
A great opportunity to join a well-established team in this new role,
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/746 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.