All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Our client has an opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join its Finance team in the role of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Whilst the role will sit within the Finance team, the person will work closely with the CEO and the management team developing strategy, co-ordinating financial and resource planning, and taking the lead project management role on special projects such as acquisitions and other major margin enhancing projects.
The role will be based in Co Meath but may involve some international travel and provide an opportunity to work remotely for part of the time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and testing the strategic plan
- Developing business and financial models to support strategic and tactical decision making
- Work closely with Production, Engineering, Site Engineering and Sales to ensure that customer demand is met through ownership and maintenance of production schedules.
- Critically review company activities and performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement an Activity Based Costing monthly reporting process
- Develop and establish inventory costings to support the pricing of contracts, financial reporting, and the appropriate valuation of materials, WIP and finished products.
- Develop and establish system capabilities to track, review and report on direct materials, direct labour and fixed and variable manufacturing overhead information
- Develop and establish reporting for key areas including product costing, material usage, costed bill of materials, purchase price variances, factory yield, volume + rate variances, stock counts, margin variance.
- Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports. Highlighting any data integrity issues for review.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives. Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects
- Assisting in the Financial Reporting process as required.
- Intelligent, analytical, energetic, driven qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams and working to tight deadlines
- An understanding of activity based costing in a manufacturing environment an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent Excel skills and be proficient at PowerPoint – must be comfortable with data manipulation and presentation and be able to work with large and complex volumes of data
If you are interested in the above role, please go on our web page www.recruitmentbureau.com and upload your CV or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/441.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent