All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in the North East is seeking a Financial Accounting & Treasury Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
- Consolidation of Month End Management Accounts
- Group Treasury Function
- Analyse the daily cash and liquidity positions
- Manage company's cash needs and produce weekly cashflow forecasts
- Assist in compiling reports for the Board
- Manage the company’s FX exposures
- Organise financing for the local business units
- Draft & review treasury policies
- Bank covenant reporting
- Accounts Payable Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Working Capital Reporting
- Weekly Reporting on Working Capital
- Reviewing Working Capital Trends
- WC Management – Stock Holding & Purchase Controls
Audit & Compliance
- Coordinate Finance & Audit Teams
- Lead the Audit Process
- Revenue Returns
- Internal controls and balance sheet auditing
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
- Big 4 trained with 4+ years PQE, with a track record in Financial Reporting
- Strong Financial Modelling Experience Required
- Forward thinking individual with the ability to review and change processes
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation across multiple disciplines including operations and commercial teams as well as externally bodies
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference KR/67.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.