All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in the North East is seeking a Financial Accountant
- Responsible for month end close out, analysis and production of monthly P & L
- Preparation of annual budget forecast and reporting of department budget v actual performance on monthly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Responsible for annual statutory accounts preparations and audit
- Filing of statutory returns, VAT, Intrastat, PAYE etc. and maintain full compliance with all relevant requirements
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Monitoring of departmental costs, providing data as required for management meetings
- Provide relevant reports and contribute in management decision making and planning
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions ensuring prompt payments and receipts and resolution of queries and claims.
- Implement and maintain a strong controlled environment ensuring all appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Other ad- hoc work as may arise
Skills and Attributes:
- Organised, self – motivated and ambitious with ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills aligned with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory management ability – and ability to get the best from people
- Excellent English is essential and excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good work ethic
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3-5 years PQ experience
- FMCG Sector experience is essential
- Must have commercial acumen
- Experience of cost accounting a distinct advantage
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference KR/70.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.