All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based close to Co Louth/ Meath/ and North Dublin is seeking a Financial Accountant on a on a full-time Permanent basis.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reporting to the Head of Finance, duties will include the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to full trial balance stage
- Collecting and analysing data across each division in each territory
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Bank Reconciliations and Debtor/ Creditor reconciliations
- Preparation of KPI Reports
- Preparation of audit file at year end and statutory accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist Head of Finance with ad hoc reporting requirements
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Managing and training staff when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree and/or required.
- ACA qualified,
- or ACCA qualified,
- or CIMA qualified.
5+ years in a similar role.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/725 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.