All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview: Our client based in the North East is seeking a Finance Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
Purpose of Role
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and have overall responsibility for the financial reporting.
They will be involved in the preparation and presentation of accurate weekly and monthly management accounts.
Will review the CHP Accounts prepared by a management accountant within the Finance team.
Additionally, the candidate will complete weekly forecasts and consolidate annual budgets for the business whilst also working with the Managing Director in the preparation of the R&D and Grant claims.
- Ensure the Managing Director is informed immediately of any adverse changes or influences to the budget, performance and income.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the budgets and income at all times
- Assist in agreeing procedures pre-season with the rest of the business regarding credits and refunds etc.
- Assist the Managing Director in analysing and communicating reasons for variance between actual vs budget as well as performance data
- Responsibility for the weekly and monthly management accounts
- Manage AP
- Preparation and collation of other weekly KPI data as required
- Provision of Reports for the management team as requested by the MD
- Support the Managers as required in their preparation of the annual business plans and budgets
- Final preparation of the budgets including data collation, reporting and reviews as required
- Monthly Reporting and balance sheet Reconciliations each month and monthly audit review of reconciliations with Financial Controller
- Work with accounts payable as required ensuring all suppliers are paid on time
- Assist with year-end audit in January
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal controls
- Champion for GDPR
- Preparation of royalty returns to third parties
- Review Monthly Accruals and prepayments
- Prepare Annual forecasts
- Prepare Capex Investment appraisals
- Manage Capex Expenditure (tracking)
- Review costs with Managing Director
- Manage Fixed Assets register
- Review Plant`s payments tracker
- Analysis to facilitate decision making on lease V buy decisions
- Support the Managing Director with due diligence as well as both complex and basic administrative tasks as requested
- Annual Grant claims
- Annual R&D Tax credit Claim
- Assist with cash management as required
Person Specification/ Core Competencies
- Qualified ACCA , ACA , CIMA
- International work experience and exposure
- Have a high level of personal integrity and be prepared to ensure and defend the integrity of the income, business plans and budgets
- Be a mature individual looking for a settled position for the long term
- Have a developed and demonstrable resilience and a pleasant manner under pressure
If you are interested in the above role based in the local area, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/73.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.