All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Financial Analyst (Contract)
Role : Finance Business Analyst
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of staff in assigned sub specialities within the Finance Department.
- Provision of support to transactional processing areas e.g. accounts payable, payroll & accounts receivables.
- Identification of efficiencies in tasks and performance within the finance function and develop solutions for improvement.
- Oversee the planning and organising of the division’s workload to maintain a high level of effectiveness.
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of financial control and procedure documentation.
- Assist in the management of the financial monthly accruals and prepayments process.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management reporting packs along with the analysis and interpretation of monthly financial results within tight deadlines.
- Manage the provision of financial data to support various stakeholders as required.
- Support and provide analytics of data for speciality and patient level costing purposes if/when required
- Ensure appropriate Financial Governance and Internal Financial Controls are embedded within areas of remit.
- Liaise with and lead on any employee relations issues for those employees that are directly line-managed.
- To assist and provide assurances that all financial and accounting policies are applied consistently in an on-going basis.
- Provision of cover for other finance areas as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects as/when required.
Professional Qualifications, Experience
- Membership or working towards membership of a recognised or prescribed accountancy body such as ACCA, CPA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a large complex organisation
- Communicate when required with external bodies and other external agencies etc and communicate internally with all other divisions within the Finance departments.
- Staff Management
This is a Temporary Contract, must be available now or at 1 weeks notice.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/483 on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.