All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Electrical Project Manager
We are recruiting an Electrical Project Manager for our client based in Co. Meath
The electrical project manager will be responsible for overseeing the design, installation, and delivery of electrical control systems.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion (element of projects i.e., HV, LV, distribution & Automation) in compliance with local regulations ensuring all building and electrical design standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Defining the technical requirements of a project
- Creating Technical tender packs to allow the company to obtain competitive tenders from sub-contractors
- Developing step-by-step project plans, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical scope of individual projects.
- Work closely with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Ensure each project follows strict health and safety guidelines
- Develop electrical design standards within the organisation
- Developing a multi-disciplinary project team
- Negotiating with designers, engineers, contractors, and suppliers
- Liaising with staff and other departments at every level
- Attending company & client meetings, sharing regular progress reports with the client and management
- Overseeing several projects at the same time
- Ensuring each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using “AutoCAD”
- Resolving any issues or delays
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals
- Working onsite when required particularly during commissioning of projects
- 3rd level qualification in electrical engineering / building services engineering
- 5 to 6 years design experience specific to plant automation environment
- Site Supervision/Management/Project Management experience of projects
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good communicator – both internal and external
- Knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS, EN, AS/NZS, UL and CSA standards.
If you are interested in the above role, please go on our web page www.recruitmentbureau.com or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/349.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent