All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath/ are seeking a Driver Operative for a Permanent role.
Job Title: Driver Operative
Our Clients are seeking a Driver Operative who can help with the delivery of our services, Develop Good Relationships with our Customers and Support the Operations within our Warehouses.
The role will involve providing a collection and delivery service. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all deliveries are completed on time and that all work is completed daily. The Driver role will require the successful candidate to work both alone and as part of a team with a commitment to complete work-related tasks within the warehouse. The role would suit an upbeat and self -motivated individual who works systematically and productively. It is important that you have a good level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Key Responsibilities: Driver
- Conduct safety checks on the vehicle each morning and report any issues to management.
- Obtain all necessary documents for the daily runs for delivery and collection.
- Loading the van for deliveries and unloading the van on receipt of documents from the customers.
- Complete schedules to agreed routes and times.
- Remove the customer confidential material from the premises whilst adhering to the company security and operating procedures.
- Give and explain the Certificate of Destruction to the customer.
- Must be fit and able to carry out an active job including lifting sacks up to 40kg.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Full Clean valid Driving Licence.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with an ability to learn and grasp new systems.
- Must have good customer service and communications skills.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Requires commitment and dependability along with record keeping skills.
Great opportunity in the local area
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/750 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.