Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ Dublin is seeking a Social Media & Digital Content Creator on a permanent basis.
Social Media & Digital Content Creator
- Core Focus - Work within the company Management Team to manage digital content to ensure that we present our product listings with a consistent and identifiable brand and message.
- Information is clearly laid out and we accurately provide all information relevant to our products.
- Research this competitive market place and use this information to help build a strong USP for the company brand.
- Weekly reporting on our website, social media pages and delivering on KPIs agreed at the outset.
- Proof-read content across all messaging to ensure that it is accurate and reflects up-to date and relevant information.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up to date with the latest marketing trends.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Manage Social Media platforms to include Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and create regular posts.
- Demonstrate a passion and interest in all pets and their well being
- Qualification in a business/marketing related third level course
- Strong grammar skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working to deadlines will be a key requisite.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/675 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.