All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in the North East is seeking a Design Engineer on a full-time permanent basis.
- Assist in the production of accurate and cost-effective design applications
- Complete designs from conception, may also include site surveys, to completion
- Hold a Civil or Structural Engineering degree or related qualification
- Experience in temporary works is beneficial
- Creativity and enjoying work design and the development of practically proven system solutions
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate with external parties at all levels
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, both 2d and 3d applications and show an aptitude to use associated software with regard to presentation packages
- A sound technical/ structural understanding and with training, be able to use our adopted Structural Analysis software
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications and whilst not essential it will be advantageous to be able to produce formatted spreadsheets in Excel
- Must hold a clean full drivers’ licence and have own transport
- Intensive training
- Independent working
- Working in a competent team with international network
- Diversified tasks and responsibilities ranging form office work to site visits
- Responsibility for projects from conception to competition
- High practical orientation with a variety of projects
- Customer contact
- Room for personal development
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference KR/57.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.