All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ Dublin is seeking a Design Engineer on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Client has an opportunity for a Design Engineer to support the design requirements of our engineering team providing high quality solutions within the engineering industry. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and be capable of working effectively in a pressured and fast paced team environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design plans in coordination with clients’ needs and specifications
- Translating concept designs from sales drawings into drawings suitable for manufacture
- Design large components and assemblies using CREO
- Design of material handling equipment such as conveyors
- Design of structural support work
- Design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
- Managing various engineering projects in terms of specifications, planning, deployment and close out
- Customer interaction, supply chain & production system design
- Conduct detailed models and 3d drawings
- Relevant third level qualification/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- CREO/SolidWorks experience desirable, AutoCAD an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal, strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, work under your own initiative whilst also working as part of a team is essential to this role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, must be flexible
if you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/738 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.