All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Data Entry specialist - Monaghan
The key objective of this position is to take ownership of Group Product and Supplier Setup and assist with the support and delivery of data for the Group.
- Setup, and maintain Group Products in all IT Business Systems
- Experience with ERP data systems
- Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business
Competencies to perform the role
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and follow workflow instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
Experience and Qualifications
- 3rd Level education in business or supply chain would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working in a FMCG environment
- Previous experience working with ERP Solutions or Data Setup.
Other significant role requirements
- The above accountabilities are not exhaustive and you may be required at the Company’s discretion to undertake other duties from time to time
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/241.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.