This role is based in Kildare.
Job Title: Compost Data Analyst
Reporting to the General Manager the main objective of the role is to monitor the key compost parameters. The Compost Data Analyst will work closely with Managers in the Compost Division to proactively identify problems before they occur and work to support growers to maximise quality and yield of compost.
- Monitor and audit environmental control systems on site daily
- Record and analyse compost KPIs for the site daily
- Generate summary reports for the site on a weekly basis
- Daily sampling of compost for analysis
- Keep all analysis up to date on the database
- Providing support to the other teams on site as needed and cover for other Managers as needed
- Train new and existing staff on SOP’s – updating them when required
- Ensure the compost site is audit ready with regards to systems, processes and documentation
- Ensure good housekeeping in all areas of the site
- Proactively support a health and safety culture
Competencies to perform the role
- Be an independent and self-motivated worker
- Work towards long and short term targets
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and adaptable as the role develops with time
Experience and Qualifications
- Preferably have a horticultural or agriculture qualification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Previous use in Microsoft SharePoint
- Previous compost and growing experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in data analysis
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/292.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.