All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Transport Administrator
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the main objective of the role is to be the customs and transport administrator for the weekend shift.
- Import and export customs entry
- Liaising with Hauliers for shipping information & documentation
- Ensure all shipping information is given to Hauliers and Despatch
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in time to provide customs clearance for despatch
- General Transport Administration
Competencies to perform the role
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Ability to prioritise objectives and duties
- Good PC Skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excel experience preferred and good computer knowledge
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/343
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.