All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based close to Co Louth/ Meath/ and North Dublin are seeking a Key Accounts Administrator on a on a full-time Permanent basis.
Our clients are looking for a Key Accounts Administrator or Customer Services Administrator to join the team. This is a diverse and exciting role. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the service manager on a daily basis within the department.
- Field service calls and provide support as needed
- Provide support to a team of engineers and apprentices on a day-to-day basis
- Assist in setting & achieving agreed targets
- Assist in meeting predefined KPI targets
- Assist with the closure of service jobs
- Liaise with maintenance department around reporting requirements
- Good communication skills, liaising with all levels across the organisation.
- Microsoft office skills are essential;
- Excellent planning skills with a methodically and process driven approach to work
- Ability to plan organise and liaise with the service team and other departments to achieve affective collaboration
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as strong leadership skills
- Ability to commutate affectively both written and verbal
Ideal Job for someone living in Navan, Ashbourne, Slane, Dunshaughlin, Duleek, Dunboyne and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/751 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.