All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Customer Service Co-ordinator Ireland
Principal goal of this job: Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Responsible for operation of Company ERP system, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing and Inventory modules.
Skills needed for this job:
Certification, Diploma or 3rd level University Degree in Business or similar discipline.
Good working knowledge of PC operating systems is a must.
Foreign languages: English-necessary.
Work experience: At least 2 years’ experience in the similar industry is preferable but not essential.
- Attend office during normal working hours
- Manage mail and distribute to relevant parties
- Manage day-to-day elements of customer service role including ensuring all phone calls are answered and customer experience is enhanced by contact with office
- Manage interface with Global Customer Service Manager including attending to all training matters as they relate to company ERP system Sage 1000
- Promptly deal with all customer pricing and delivery queries
- Deal with all customer Purchase Orders. Promptly enter these on Sage showing details of sell price, delivery dates etc
- Monitor delivery due to customer date and liaise with warehouse and operations to ensure that any value-add required is carried out in a timely manner to realise these dates
- Attend to customer problems and queries i.e. Generate credit notes, Invoices and tracking details etc.
- Enter all stock and non-stock invoices
- Be the primary interface for all calls to the office and route calls accordingly
- Reconcile results of monthly stock count
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/262 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.