All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- To assist the Customer Service Team in providing a high standard of service to its customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- To provide excellent internal back-office support for the Commercial Team while maintaining an organised and efficient office environment.
Main Job Functions:
- Telephone Enquiries - taking telephone calls as they come into both Reception and directly into Customer Service and either dealing with the query or passing the information to the relevant staff member ensuring information is provided in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Order Processing - the accurate taking and recording of telephone sales orders. Inputting and processing sales orders on the company ERP System by following prescribed procedures. Order scheduling delivery and prioritisation of customers based on NIS data, production scheduling and re-order lead times.
- General Enquiries & Administration - dealing with both internal and external customer order-related queries such as Stock Availability, Delivery Status, Pricing Information, Literature Requests etc. Progressing backorders and in cooperation with Distribution ensuring that deliveries to customers are on time.
- Problem Solving - investigate problems and carry out necessary corrective action according to company policies and with required authorisations e.g. arranging Returns, making Credit Note requests, POD requests, referring product complaints to the Quality Department, or further explanation to the customer, whichever the most appropriate.
- To assist in the execution of planned telemarketing campaigns and Promotions and Offers.
- To utilise, update, record and maintain relevant data as part of any CRM System.
- All paperwork relating to the job is kept up to date and filed/maintained in a tidy, organised manner consistent with a “Clean Desk” approach.
Training and Development:
The company has an ongoing commitment to the training and development of its staff and the company believes that an investment in its staff is an investment in its business.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/386 at
email@example.com or register on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.