All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Customer Service & Warehouse Co-Ordinator
- Answering customer telephone calls and responding to all client queries quickly and accurately.
- Inputting collections and deliveries information on our system.
- Price checking and inputting of customer’s purchase orders.
- Arranging urgent movements of customer’s products in a timely fashion, liaising with hospital departments, our client’s customer service teams and our Transport Department.
- Working with each customer’s systems (including SAP) and carrying out all administrative requirements for each customer’s account.
- Check and process transactions in SAP related to Inventory Management.
- Order processing and fulfilment including picking/packing, scanning, kit replenishment, stock management and returns.
- Investigate any transaction queries and discrepancies.
- Track, measure and report on customer specific KPIs and SLA requirements.
- Ensure clear communication lines with all departments across the business concerning the activity our customers.
- Continuously improve the services provided to each customer and sharing improvement ideas with the Management team. Based on your current job role, or any role assigned to you by your manager, you will have access to the company and the customer data that is relevant for the completion of your role.
- You will be required to be flexible in this role and must be prepared to perform other tasks and undertake additional duties in any area of the business as determined by Management. These tasks may be outside your normal work area
- Comply with the requirement of the QMS for Ireland
- Ensure compliance to the conditions of the Wholesale Distribution Authorisation and Good Distribution Practice
- As a member of the team there will be a requirement to cover to holiday leave for the Field Data Analyst, this requires the following:
Carry out stock counts of various medical products at hospital sites using bespoke inventory devices and software.
Ensuring that inventory is correctly checked, counted, recorded, reconciled, and reported on, with supporting explanations.
- Worked and succeeded in a similar role previously including customer service and warehouse operations.
- Excellent computer skills.
- A good understanding of SAP.
- Good knowledge of the healthcare market would be desirable.
- Able to demonstrate a strong customer service mentality and understand that some things must be acted upon with urgency and immediacy.
- Able to prioritise multiple activities and effectively deliver from start to finish.
- Able to work well under pressure within strict time deadlines on a daily basis.
- Able to take ownership of issues, seeing it through from start to finish in a professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to all interactions, both with team members and our customers.
- Well organised, resourceful and reliable
- Pro-active and willing to go the extra mile to offer the best possible service to our customers.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV using reference KR/552 on www.recruitmentbureau.com or email to email@example.com
The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.