All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in the North East is seeking a Customer Service Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
- Managing a number of customer accounts within the department.
- Ordering, delivery and stock management of all components for each account.
- Interpreting and reviewing customer forecasts and requirements to ensure customer demands are fully met, whilst minimising cost.
- Co-ordinating and processing new product developments from conception to approval/ order stage.
- Communicating with customers by various methods, ensuring at all times that high standards of customer service are met.
- Liaison with all internal departments, as well as External Sales, Technical Reps, suppliers and finance service centre.
- Ad hoc duties such as project work, processing complaints, resolving invoice queries, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team, in a busy office, working to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent IT skills – including MS Office.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are essential, in addition to exceptional administrative skills.
- Numeracy, tenacity and resourcefulness skills are also required.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference HM/65.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.