All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Title: Customer Service Specialist based in Drogheda
- Customer Service
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone or email to French-based customers and consumers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and complaints with the utmost of care and respect by listening to their problems and negotiating a satisfactory resolution.
- Compile statistics around customer queries/complaints and identifying issues which give rise to frequent queries/complains
- Daily dashboard preparation
- Administration duties where applicable
- Support the Customer Services Manager on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Participation in process improvements and Service development
- Interaction with external/internal parties including customers, auditors and Group Compliance teams
Education & Experience:
- Fluency in both written and spoken French & English
- Customer Service experience required.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Excel. computer literate and able to learn new systems
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Highly organised with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service attitude
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Demonstrates a desire to grow and undertake additional responsibility.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Team Player
- Investigative and analytical skills
If you are interested in the above role, please apply on www.recruitmentbureau.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org in word format quoting reference KR/602
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.