All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/Monaghan/North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based close to Co Louth/ Meath/ North Dublin are seeking a Customer Accounts Coordinator
on a full-time Permanent basis.
Job Title: Customer Accounts Coordinator
Reporting back to: Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for overseeing that all customer's orders and piece parts are managed efficiently
- Responsible for Order Entry and Bills of Materials configuration
- Responsible for ensuring any customer queries and issues are answered in a timely manner.
- Support invoice queries regarding age debt so as not to impact any payments
- Responsible for administering credit and debit notes
- To develop and sustain professional working relationship with all departments.
- Support generation and gathering of data for Customer Quarterly Business Meetings.
- Accurate and timely pricing and Invoicing to Customers.
- Ensure that all additional costs incurred outside Standard Pricing are captured and re-charged.
- Participation in New Business Introduction Meetings as required. Communicating any issues with customer orders or deliveries to the Account Manager in a timely manner.
- Communicating any piece part or Bills of Materials issues with the Customer/Account Manager (depending on the account) in a timely manner, to ensure as little impact to the customer’s order as possible.
- Internal and external reporting.
- Maintain procedural documentation for each customer.
- Involvement in Business Process Improvement Projects as required
- Support in documenting processes and procedures in line with ISO standards
- Answer day-to-day order queries order queries from customers and Account Management
- Support SAP process testing for changes and new processes where required
Essential Requirements: Technical Competencies
Systems Knowledge – SAP or similar, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
High level of proficiency in IT packages, understanding the process requirements for management of BOMS, Orders, Piece Parts
Experience working in a high-tech environment
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/756 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.