All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Company Accountant on a full-time contract basis (3 months with possible extension). This role reports directly to head of finance and will work alongside the Accounts Assistant.
- Weekly payroll
- Debtor ledger maintenance
- Creditor ledger maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash reporting
- Subcontractors payments
- Revenue - RCT payments, P30 returns, Vies Return, Intrastat
- Produce Draft mgt accounts
- Assistance with Year End Preparation
- Performing other related tasks and projects as required
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a similar type role and industry
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good IT and communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage, TMS and Brightpay an advantage.
Please note: as this is a 3 month contract, you must be available immediately or at maximum 1 weeks’ notice.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/133.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.