All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Company Accountant on a full-time permanent basis. This role reports directly to head of finance and will work alongside the Accounts Assistant.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Flow reporting
- Subcontractors payments
- Revenue - RCT payments, P30 returns, Vies Return, Intrastat
- Produce management accounts
- Assistance with Year End Preparation
- Performing other related tasks and projects as required
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a similar type role and industry (manufacturing/ engineering)
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good IT and communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage, TMS and Brightpay an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/133.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.