All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co. Meath is seeking a Cad Technician on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client requires an experienced CAD Technician to support the design requirements of their sales team. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and be capable of working effectively in a pressured and fast paced team environment.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our sales team in the generation of 2D & 3D designs of new equipment
- Ensure that drawings and designs meet client standards
- Liaise with the sales team and technology providers in the development of design drawings
- Ability to work on own initiative and provide innovative solutions to design issues
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a CAD Technician, preferably in a relevant mechanical design field
- Proficiency in the generation of 2D and 3D drawings using 3Ds MAX & AutoCAD or equivalent
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to solve problems and co-ordination issues
- Good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload efficiently and work without the need for excessive supervision
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/353 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.