All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath is seeking a Business Development Executive on a full-time permanent basis.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Achieve agreed sales targets at required profit levels.
- Maintain sales activity levels to achieve the sales target agreed.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales territory by mapping opportunity timelines and having a 2-year territorial.
- Increase market share through identifying, qualifying and developing new business for the company.
- Provide and implement a sales plan for major sales opportunities.
- Record details of all major sales opportunities within the sales territory and be aware of likely bidding timescales.
- Produce pre-qualification documents, quotes, proposals and tender responses in accordance with the company standards and company guidelines.
- Co-ordinate the appropriate bids as required and plan all sales activities to give the company the best possible opportunity for success.
- Liaise with operational and support management for assistance with surveys, pricing and implementation planning, as necessary.
- Ensure proposals and tenders are tailored to each individual customer’s requirements and are completed and presented within the correct timescale.
- Understand the characteristics and unique requirements of the potential customer and build appropriate service models to combine the company services to meet customer and the company requirements.
- Profile the main decision makers and influencers within target accounts. Gain appointments with them to understand their requirements and how the company can successfully engage with them.
- Maximise face to face time with sales prospects.
- Engage with prospect customers at different levels of their organisation and involve the company management as appropriate.
- Actively pursue referrals, references and testimonials within the sector.
- On a monthly basis, submit a comprehensive sales report detailing sales activity, pipeline and forecasts as agreed with the company senior management.
- Represent the company at meetings with potential and existing customers as requested by the company senior management.
- Focusing on the Customer
- Achieving Results
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
- Communicating & Influencing
- Developing People
- Be a highly motivated, results driven person
- Previous proven experience in sales (preferably in the service industry).
- Possess a high level of sales/customer care to all internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude.
- Excellent planning skills, an ability to work autonomously and to work to tight deadlines.
- Full clean current driving licence.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own to achieve results.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/186 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.