All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Full Time Bookkeeper
- Excellent organisational skills to include strong time management skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Attention to detail with a results focused attitude is a must
- Be self-motivated, diligent, responsive, responsible, accountable, and resilient
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is experienced at bringing accounts to trial balance
- Data entry of purchases, sales, and bank.
- Reconciling supplier statements and setting up payments on bank at month-end ensuring all payment deadlines are met
- Verifying the integrity of invoices/goods received, reporting shortages and chasing credit notes.
- Reconciliation of bank, debtors, and creditors accounts
- Submission of VAT Returns
- Tax returns
- RCT Tax
- Submission of PAYE Return
- Preparation of monthly reports to strict deadlines
- Dealing with other ad hoc duties as necessary
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience with responsibility of full bookkeeping function without assistance (stand alone role)
- Excellent computer skills with experience in a wide range of accounting software packages including Sage.
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/382 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.