All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Accountant – Qualified C.P.A / A.C.C.A
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for their office based in Co. Louth. This is an ideal role for an Accountant with previous Industry experience.
You will be working as part of the finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries
- Aid in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for Ireland and subsidiary companies
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly across our subsidiaries
- VIES VAT AND ROS returns
- S & D Weekly Claim processing
- Aid in the roll out of usage of our accounting system across our subsidiaries
- Qualified Accountant (CPA/ACCA)
- Experience in Sage Line 1000 desirable
- Strong General Ledger Experience
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent excel knowledge
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/191 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.