All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Assistant Accountant – Part Qualified C.P.A / A.C.C.A
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for their office based in Co. Louth. This is an ideal role for a Part Accountant with previous Industry experience.
You will be working as part of the finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries
- Aid in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for Ireland and subsidiary companies
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly across our subsidiaries
- VIES VAT AND ROS returns
- S & D Weekly Claim processing
- Aid in the roll out of usage of our accounting system across our subsidiaries
- Part Accountant (CPA/ACCA)
- Experience in Sage Line 1000 desirable
- Strong General Ledger Experience
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent excel knowledge
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/191 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.