All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Meath is seeking an Assistant Accountant (Part Qualified) on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join our client. The successful candidate will have 2+ years' experience within industry with a 'can-do' attitude and an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. This role will see your skills being utilised across the reporting and commercial space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of inter-company reconciliations.
- Preparation of month-end management accounts.
- Budget advisory.
- Cost analytics.
- Prepare accounts to trial balance stage.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet control accounts.
- Prepare VAT and TAX returns.
- Maintaining up to date documentation for accounting procedures.
- Preparing and reporting monthly management and KPI information.
- Assisting with external auditors.
- Supporting the Financial Controller as required.
- Any other finance related adhoc duties.
Key competencies required
- Part qualified ACCA/ ACA Accountant or qualified Account Technician.
- 2+ years’ experience within industry and have experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of producing month-end management accounts.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and experience with SAGE would be ideal.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills.
- Good organisation skills.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/155 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.