All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client, based in Drogheda, Co Louth, is seeking an administrator on a temporary basis.
- Ensuring that all employee data is accurate and up to date and that regular audits are conducted to ensure compliance with company standards
- Working with internal and external partners to deliver improvements and consistency in HR systems and processes
- Supporting HR Advisors by providing good quality data and reports
- Ensuring set piece activity such as communications and employee engagement activity, is delivered to high standard throughout the business
- Work with the HR team to execute best practice HR service model. Support the delivery of the HR strategy
- Liaise and communicate effectively with the broader HR team and all departments throughout the company
- Salary preparation requirements and Contract of Employments. Ensure full compliance with all relevant employment legislation through the assistance in the consistent design, development, updating and implementation of industry standard HR Policies and Procedures
- Managing all HR administration
- Communicate and respond to employees queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Responsible for employee letters, recruitment letters and ad hoc administrative duties.
- Assisting with Projects as and when required.
- Data management
- Previous HR administration experience
- Experience in working with software programs such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HM/17.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.