Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath/ North Dublin is seeking an Accounts Assistant on a 6 months contract basis, with a view to permanency.
Title: Accounts Assistant
Our client has a requirement for a confident, friendly, and enthusiastic individual, to work within a close-knit team-oriented finance department. The role is a fixed term full-time position for a period of 6 months.
You will be responsible for providing financial and administrative assistance to the finance team to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Accounts Receivable - assist with duties including invoice preparation and credit control.
- Accounts Payable - assist with duties including processing of supplier invoices and preparation of monthly supplier reconciliations and payment runs.
- To assist in the preparation of VAT/46G/RTD returns
- General Accounting Administration
- Other Ad hoc duties to be performed as and when required.
- Minimum of 2+ years previous experience
- Account Technician qualification is desirable or quantifiable relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills essential
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to use initiative and always maintain confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/755 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.