All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Accounts Assistant / Part time.
Suit candidates living in Meath, Louth and North Co. Dublin
Head of Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts to review stage and including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monthly analysis of actual to budget with relevant commentaries.
- Reconciliation of monthly Inter-Regional Accounts.
- Preparation of monthly Cashflow statements and Forecasts.
- Manage payment process.
- Support the annual Budgeting process.
- Prepare and agree quarterly Inter-Regional recharges.
- Preparation of repayment schedules.
- Liaison with Auditors to ensure audit is concluded efficiently.
- Work closely with external partners for Payroll and Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with Finance Administrator to ensure all tasks are covered.
- Other ad hoc tasks arising.
Essential: Qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant.
Essential: Three years post qualification experience in a similar role
Desirable: Experience in a progressive commercial environment.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of IT literacy (including Advanced Excel and Word)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Collaborative working style
If you are interested in the above role, please register and upload your CV on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/555.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.