All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Our client based in Co. Meath has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant. Successful candidate will preferably have previous experience in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Purchase Ledger control including the below:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Preparing monthly payment run and remittances for monthly supplier payments including foreign currency payments
- Weekly ad hoc payments when required
- Compilation and processing of accruals
- Assist with Debtor Invoicing and credit control including the below:
- Invoice preparation
- Issuing statements of account
- Credit control
- Process Weekly Payroll including the below:
- Liaise with line managers with regards to signoff of weekly hours
- Process weekly payroll and submit payment files to Bank
- Process wage and pension journals monthly
- File submission to Revenue
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly Journal postings to GL
- Liaise with suppliers and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Assist with Fixed Assets Register
- Assisting in year in audit
- Ensure all files are accurately maintained
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of VIES, INTRASTAT returns where needed
- General accounting administration
- Other Ad hoc duties to be performed as and when required
- Minimum of 3+ years previous experience, in Payroll and Accounts Payable within a medium/large company environment
- Account Technician/IPASS qualifications desirable or quantifiable relevant experience
- Experience with Exchequer and Payday Software’s desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in the above role, please go onto our web page www.recruitmentbureau.com and follow the link to upload your CV or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/432.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.