All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Accounts Assistant, Payroll & Accounts Payable (Co. Meath)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, and responsible for operating Weekly and Monthly payroll, operating the Purchase Ledger, filing relevant payroll submissions to Revenue, Preparing and filing VAT Returns.
- CSO returns relating to Payroll
- Inputting Supplier Invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing 2 x monthly payment run
- Monthly Bank reconciliations
- VIES returns
- Filing EU VAT claims to Revenue (on ROS)
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Strong communication skills, highly organized and capable of working in a diverse environment, with a high degree of autonomy.
- Detailed oriented, takes great pride in delivering high quality of work within predetermined deadlines.
- Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems. When problems occur, defines the problem, investigates obstacles, and analyses alternative solutions
- Adaptive to a changing environment
- Payroll experience 2+ years within a medium/large company environment
- Accounts Payable experience 2+ years within a medium/large company environment
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Previous experience working in practise (desirable)
- Accounting qualification/part-qualification desirable.
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/397 or send your CV to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.